- Multiple types of credits available:
including US Waters, Wetlands and Riparian Buffer credits. Mature bottomland forest systems are also available as an additional future transferable resource.
- Most cost-effective mitigation solution:
With traditional off-site mitigation, landowners/developers pay for appropriate land, permitting, engineering, wetland studies and construction, this creating uncertainty and time delays for qualified projects. Our approved and functioning banks and other transferable resources will be ready at the onset of development.
- More rapid regulatory timeline:
ESS will provide regulatory guidance and management throughout the liability resolution process.
- Elimination of required mitigation/design/construction/financial guarantees:
Wetland creation is an expensive, complex and time-demanding process. Our established bank will guarantee functional wetland performance meeting federal and state requirements.
- Allows client to retain on-site development property for its most valuable land use:
On-site mitigation can place a management restriction on the development of the remaining property. ESS provides natural resource credits to offset development, allowing landowners/developers to allocate the land to its most efficient future use or development potential.